Sunday, September 25, 2011

Other Blogs and the Magic Hour

I spent a good share of yesterday afternoon surfing the web for cruising blogs.  I found some great ones and added a links section in the sidebar.   One website, The INTERVIEW WITH A CRUISER Project, (and companion site Newly Salted) was chock-a-block full of great info from a variety of folks who are out long-term cruising.   Great stuff. But,  Bumfuzzle's sweet, compellingly written blog stole away most of my Saturday.   I spent hours reading - it was just simply lovely to look at.

One of the best things about cruising is the chance to witness the beauty of the sun setting over the horizon every evening.  And sometimes the best view is to the east as the last rays light up the clouds.  I love the magic hour.  Here's a sample.

Looking east over Fleming Key.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment